Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Monday, June 15, 2009

GAME PLAYER
Computer games teach me things about myself. I play many varieties of the less complicated games. I see myself getting stressed on the more challenging levels, so I just quit. Even a time out or stop to get a cup of tea puts me in a different breathing space. I can feel my body relax and tension flow out of me.

I find myself angling my torso to direct a shot or tensing when the timer is about to run out. Then I remember. It’s only a game.

Just like life.

Then I realize how silly we are to give so much tension to the game of life. I get so frustrated at some of the more difficult game levels. I think why can’t they make this achievable? Why is this so bloody hard? And then I remember. It’s only a game. I can stop any time I want.

It used to be that I’d admonish myself as being a quitter, not stepping up to the challenge. What useless, self worth rot! It’s only a game for god’s sake!

So now I play a whole game and get to the really difficult level, the last level and I become “She Who Starts Over”. I am no longer a quitter. I have stepped up to the challenge of allowing an easy life. It feels so much better.

I have been there, done that, got the t-shirt and had it repossessed too! I don’t need to prove myself anymore. I know I can face and overcome tall buildings and bankers. I can start over. God, what a relief!

No comments: