Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We Never Know

We never know how much we affect people. At a charming psychic fair at Ocean Shores recently my friend's 20 yr old daughter showed me a tatoo on the inside of her wrist. In beautiful flowing script it read "Choose Joy". How lovely I thought. We have the same focus. My first book was "Choosing Joy in the Midst of Crisis". I'm not a tatoo fan, but this was discreet and lovely. I was delighted. This young lady had thought enough of making happiness a permanent part of her life and most especially the conscious choosing of it and she had created a permanent reminder.

The next day I asked her Mom about it. "She got it from your book!" was her response. I was truly stunned. This young woman tatooed herself with an idea handed down from the master I studied with. Those concepts were "Choose Joy, Drink Water and Stay in the Now". And here it was on the inside of her wrist. Some things just blow you away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the ripple effect....you to me, me to her...;)
love ya!
t