Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Saturday, July 26, 2008

At Last, PROOF!!!! That We Create Our Own Feelings

We hear it said constantly that we are responsible for our own feelings, but our environment teaches us differently. We hear phrases all the time like “She makes me so mad….”, or “My boss makes me feel so stupid.” or “That movie made me so unhappy.” These things are triggers with NO power but what WE give them.

Kicked
Let’s say you come to me for a consultation. While we are sitting across from each other at my table, you get kicked on the shins. Your reactions are “Ow!”, “Why did you do that to me?” “What’s wrong with me?” “I’m angry!” All these thoughts and feelings are nanosecond fast. All of them are valid by virtue of the fact that you felt them. Then when you look under the table, you see my Great Dane puppy asleep and kicking in his dreams. You realize it was all an accident. Unintentional.

Magically, there is no more shin pain, no more anger. Where did it go? Why was it there?

It's your journey
You reacted to triggers. You took an emotional ride that matched your self worth issues, or rather, your lack of self worth. Feeling lack in your self-worth, you took a journey aligning with that internal program.

Triggers exist everywhere. They are really all there for us to see and then work on our own issues. They are gifts to us. It is always a choice as to how we use those gifts.

You have green hair!
In another example, if I told you you have the ugliest green hair I’ve ever seen, you wouldn’t react because you know you don’t have green hair. There was no self worth target. The trigger hit nothing. You might think I was nuts, but your self worth wouldn’t be engaged. With the dog example, your lack of self worth programming was the target and the trigger hit it.

You are the source
In all of this you have been the source and author of all your own feelings. So next time you react to something, look to yourself. Look inside. What is unloved within that connected with a trigger. Then just love it. That's the answer to everything. Just love the anger, the lack of hope, the victim feeling, the hate, the fear, the depression.

Love changes everything. It's an option.

You are loveable just like you are. Don't change a thing. Just love yourself.

No comments: