Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Monday, May 26, 2008

Having Fun

Yesterday my friend Janis and my sister Pat and I were at the Mall. We were having such fun. Everywhere we went men wanted to join in to our laughter. Waiting for my sister who was in a dressing room, Janis and I were being silly, joking around. A guy waiting for his wife who was in the dressing room too, said "Now you two learn how to play nice with each other!" Then he said "I’ve always wanted to say that!" We were all joking. He didn't like shopping. I told him about my ex-husband who used to love to go shopping with me. He'd install me in a dressing room and bring me clothes. The store would bring him espressos. He loved it. I loved it. Thinking out loud, the man said if he learned to love shopping, maybe his wife would learn to love tying fishing flys!!!

Then sitting at the Starbucks drinking coffee, we were laughing so hard, the solitary guy next to us says "You're having WAY too much fun"... I just knew he wanted to play too.

Then the two men at the shoe store wanted to join in the fun too, and we were all making jokes about different races, etc. One was Black, one Pakistani, and one was Japanese, Asian and something more. No one was insulted. It was obvious it was all in joy. It was such fun all day.

Many times I've found that when you're having fun, others want to join in. Sometimes in restaurants they stay longer, just to listen to the laughter and hang out in the fun energy. Try it some time. You can’t lose. You just end up laughing.

No comments: