Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm off to BE the Wizard!

I can't believe ... no, change that ... I CAN believe how fabulous my 'job' is. I love what I do. I can't really even call it a job. When I do psychic fairs I always think "I'm off to BE the wizard!" I don't take myself too seriously, as you can see. People come to me for psychic and spiritual readings. These are really consultations applying spiritual and personal growth teachings. Most I have learned from fabulous teachers and from reading hundreds of books. Other information comes to me through meditations or as a download of information in a whole package. It's as tho I tie into an extraordinary pool of knowledge and literally download an entire teaching in order to deliver it in that single moment to that one person in front of me that has triggered its access. I always tell people I am triggered by questions. I have a contract with the Universe to be able to access answers for questions I am asked. Sometimes it just blows me away.

But even with all that, the most incredible thing that happens in a reading is that I get to see the Divinity within the person sitting before me. It blows me away. It doesn't always happen, but it happened a lot on my recent trip to Canada. I believe it is a function of combined raised vibrations, mine and the client's, as well as the general uplifting of Planet Earth's vibrations. You must have felt it too. It seems like everywhere there are people talking about God, or creating their own reality or choosing and taking responsibility. I look at newstands and TV shows and there are so many now about talking to the dead, or living hundreds of years, or psychics.

A lot of Light
Several times during the weekend someone would come and ask an ordinary question, and I could see a light coming from within them, a huge light. I didn't see it with my external eyes, but with internal vision... I just knew. The light would become brighter as I focused on it and here I was speaking to this stranger witnessing their Divinity with this all encompassing light. Then tears begin to fall down my cheeks and I cannot talk without my voice breaking up. It is such an openness, so loving that it surpasses all words. These people are a gift to our planet. There are many of them here. Maybe you are one of them. Maybe you don't know yet.

Wierdness in a Restaurant
Recently while sitting in a restaurant with a friend, I swear I could 'see' a huge Golden angel standing nearby. My friend said she noticed something, like a shimmer, too. We agreed that it was 15 feet tall. Can it be that the proverbial veil is thinning so we can see light and consciousness in a new way? I think so. We only see one percent of the entire light spectrum, so according to the rest of the universe, we are blind. I think we are beginning to allow our eyes to be opened. Be prepared to be amazed. Love and Light have arrived right on time.

What a wonderful playground Earth is.

No comments: