Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Monday, October 5, 2009

Indigo Youth Update

Surviving Tough Times
The young Indigo adult I wrote of in earlier posts has had some tough times. At one time very successful, his business took a nose dive. Deep in debt, he declared bankruptcy and moved back across country to live with his parents. He is young and will more easily survive this youthful wounding. He writes to tell me the following.

His Story
I thought you would find this story interesting. Over the weekend I went quad riding with some friends in the woods near my home. We were exploring new trails that we have never been on before. While taking a break with everyone in a little field, I noticed a beautiful butterfly land briefly on my quad, then fly away. I found it interesting that it landed on my quad and knew that a butterfly usually symbolizes change. Shortly thereafter I was leading the group down a steep trail. I began to loose control of my quad on the now rocky and loose terrain. I couldn’t regain control and I was picking up speed. I thought of the butterfly and decided it was in my best interest to jump off, before things got worse. After managing to jump off and get back on my feet, I watched as the quad rolled straight off a cliff, rolling 40-50 feet down the hill before coming to a stop. Other than a little bruise on my elbow I was fine. I like butterflies...

Bravo!
Having fun and being in joy is demonstrating our highest path. Being observant and paying attention are the first laws in consciousness. Trusting that knowing enough to take action is mastery!

Bravo for him!

No comments: