Upcoming Events

Psychic readings by phone, email or in office.
Order books or book me to speak to your private lecture group.

Hosting Mukilteo Metaphysical Meetup on the 3rd Wednesday monthly in Mukilteo, WA.

Sign up for articles and info at dolly@dollymae.com
If you want me to reply to your comments, either include your email or use the contact button on the right.





Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Recent Client in great Resistance

The lady came for just one question: She asked "What is blocking me? I was the highest ranking person in my industry. I was a successful, sought after speaker. I've written a book. I can't get it published. I've run out of money. My speaking engagements have all died out." She was intense. She sat back, separate and distant. She was a take charge person, a problem solver, an intelligent woman. So what was her problem?

She resisted hearing anything she didn't want to hear. She resisted that someone might have information for her. Yes, she came asking questions but her real agenda was to validate no one knew anything but her. She needed desperately to validate she was doing the right thing when all along she was going in the wrong direction but wouldn't listen to herself.

Many times I've come across people who are so committed to their own way of doing something even if they know it's not getting them where they want to go. They stand in their own way and they are not ready to hear about it. They are getting ready or they wouldn't have come. Sometimes we can get through. Sometimes we can't. When the time is right, she'll be able to see and hear the new truth. We needed lots more time, to sort of sneak up on the fish just under the surface, lazily swimming just out of reach. The answers are always there. It's just that sometimes the sun is at the wrong angle or we are creating a shadow ourselves and cannot see.

What goes on around you reflects you. If things aren't going per your bidding, you might want to look at what you are truly creating, what your focus is, where your intent is, where your resistance is.

Everyone is a mirror for me. So I must look at this situation and ask myself, "Where is my resistance? What in my life has results that are not what I'd prefer or planned?" By constantly checking within, we redirect ourselves back onto our highest path.

No comments: